Saturday, March 8, 2008

Paper Ladies

























A dollar a dream
magazine
fantasy goddess comes smiling...
her slick shiny tan
airbrushed in...
a true redhead,
blonde or brunette
My fine folded beauty,
staples in her stomach...

She's seductive...
a soft smooth lady
hidden in the pages...
waiting patiently
for shaking fingers
to come walking...

Wild sensations
and lusty conversations
with the foxiest women
all laughing...
dancing...
bouncing and posing...

And for me
once a month
they come gliding
across the counter
at the newstand
into eager hands...
Such lovely flesh
I'll never touch...
breasts like these
I'll never see...
alas...

So please sir,
take my money
and hear my plea...
and give me
a dollar
a dream
magazine
and I and the ladies
will be on
our way...

No comments: